Hanson Hollowcore is available in 1200mm widths. It is suitable for use in all types of housing as well as in the complete range of commercial and public sector buildings.
System advantages of hollowcore:
- Clear, unpropped spans up to 13.0m
- Can be used on masonry, steel or concrete structures
- Fast to install and provides an immediate working platform
- Once concreted together, units can provide diaphragm action without structural topping
- enhanced structural performance is achieved by using a composite structural topping
- Excellent sound and fire resistant properties
- Factory produced quality
In addition to Hollowcore, Hanson manufactures solid composite flooring units that offer similar benefits but, being thinner, enable a wider range of composite solutions for a given floor zone.
Composite units are available in 100mm depth and in widths up to 1200mm. Unpropped construction is possible for spans up to 5.00m.
Getting in contact
Estimating Department: 01636 832000 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to help you please include:
- Your full name, company name, address and contact details
- The site address including post code if known
- Attach site plans, architects and engineers drawings if applicable*
(Ideally attachments should be PDF or DWG - maximum file size 10MB).