From the Classroom to the Boardroom
Our Executive Assistant Program is designed for particularly ambitious candidates. As an executive assistant, you'll have a unique chance to be intimately involved in the management of the company at the highest level.
You'll work closely with the six members of our management board, supporting them in their activities while taking on important responsibilities. Specifically, you will assist the executive team in their day-to-day work, drafting memos, conducting research when information is missing, and providing recommendations. In addition, you will collaborate with employees who report to the management board, serving as their point of contact and helping to coordinate decision-making processes. Over the course of the training program you will become increasingly involved in special strategic projects, and will even have the chance to assume full responsibility for projects at the global level. Such projects will provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate your abilities, and may even lead to internal promotion within the company – for example, to the head of a department with group-wide responsibilities, or to an upper management position at a foreign subsidiary.
Sound appealing? We'd be happy to assist with any questions you may have. Have a look at our current job openings.
You should have:
- A university degree with excellent marks in business administration, economics, engineering, or a hard science
- Excellent English skills
- Strong familiarity with MS Office
- A drive to succeed
- Discretion and sensitivity in managing assigned responsibilities
- Excellent analytical abilities
- A results-oriented and hands-on approach to completing assigned tasks
Three-year assignment (approximately)
- Personal mentoring from a member of the executive team
- Numerous opportunities for further education
- Regular engagement with other executives